21.5.10

Gracias Grazia

bespoke is preparing for world domination, one page at a time (with A LOT of help from Grazia)

The super talented G-Team (Styling God Mr Vassallo and his faithful disciples Anouk, PSP, Louise, Monique et al) have pulled together the best issue EVER, featuring too-cool-for-school model of the moment (I am actually hurting she is so cool) BAMBI in a double page spread wearing the Winter Kate Damien silk dress as well as Venice Necklace, House of Harlow Cuff and Bhati Beads through out the shoot.










But wait there is more...

Stillier is also featured on the cover and in main fashion (hats off to you Miss Colatoni)!







I think our work is done. I can die a happy person. I am having an early mark.

x

1 comment:

  1. I seriously needed an ambulance after that issue.....Yummy! Well done guys xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are a premium Australasian PR business, representing global fashion businesses and emerging local designers

Followers