2.5.11

RAFW DAY 1 highlights

Ok Peeps, let me just brief you on the top 5 fashion un-related highlights of RAFW day 1 (and we all know i LOVE a count down).

Don't worry, fashion related posts will come later (when i remember my camera) along with day one outfits.

5. Kate Waterhouse - my current girl crush in a red pleated Miu Miu dress with acid yellow belt, Chanel 2.55. Did i mention the AMAZING sculptures she is wearing as footwear?

4. Phil Oh from Street Peeper / US Vogue. So awkwardly adorable and super sweet. Definitely my current blogger (and hair) crush. MUST steal his Henrik Vibskov jumper and Jil Sander bag somehow...



3. Fashion week seating controversy witnessed. Did someone say career suicide?

2. INCREDIBLE hot pink head to toe - the EPIC, yet very hard to pull off tonal look - as seen on Poppy Lissiman. Oh my, she certainly inherited style...from her tres chic mamma.

1. The DEATH of Bin Laden. Slightly more news worthy than RAFW don't you think?

ex oh

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are a premium Australasian PR business, representing global fashion businesses and emerging local designers

Followers