19.2.10

OBSESSION




I am obsessed with Erin Wasson.

I want her hair (tried and failed, apparently when it's up it looks like i have one of those artificial hair accessories attached to my head according to my loved ones), her wardrobe, her attitude, her skateboarding skills and her incredible crew of boys.

Of course, no amount of bleach, shredded cut offs, rock tees will turn me into the woman she is - after all there are no imitation to the original.

At least i can get my dirty little paws on her latest colab with Pascal Mouawad, LOW LUV and pretend for a second. For those of you who have been living under a rock, Pascal is THE jeweller in LA and is also behnid Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 collection.

Channel the Wasson within whilst wear en masse, or you can test out a punch with one of these kick ass knuckle dusters.

Exclusively online at Miijo.com

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
We are a premium Australasian PR business, representing global fashion businesses and emerging local designers

Followers